Saturday, January 28, 2012

All about hair this time!

I've been contemplating, like a LOT on changing my hairstyle, I don't know why I wanted to cut it short (at least shoulder length)... 


 I thought I really need a change since after my last trip to the salon I was not that happy with the end result and so I ended up tying it up in a bun most of the time... I'm not really sure what I wanted so I googled some hairstyles and most of the images that I saved have waves at the ends and I liked them...






With the length of my hair now being at half my back, it means i need to let go of a chunk of it, I'm really not sure if I'm ready to give that much amount of hair up just yet... and besides, it's still cold, (January being the coldest month) I need them to at least cover my nape and my neck and ears.

*All images from google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment