Sunday, December 11, 2011

What I wore - trip to IKEA

It's crazy cold here right now and it's getting hard to get dressed or to even get up in the morning for that matter... So basically, for like everyday, I just stay in my PJ's or sweats with up to the knee socks and warm, comfy hoodie to make me feel warm... But I'm not gonna show you that look, no way haha!

This is when we went to IKEA yesterday, it was around 11 degress Celsius at noon, with cold wind blowing, my face turned soo dry it's almost close to cracking, I hate when that happens...
 I was wearing black turtleneck sweater inside my H&M trench coat and I also got to wear my animal print scarf for the first time! Wearing my 1-yr. old boots and mustard yellow bag for just a pop of color for winter....

No comments:

Post a Comment