Monday, December 5, 2011

What I wore -- Colored skinnies part 2


Happy Monday!

My new hot pink skinnies finally got it's FALL/WINTER debut! Yay!
I actually waited for the colored skinnies to go on sale at summer's end so I could get a good deal of 'em coz you know what they say about spending too much money on some trends, not wise, cause it's sure to go as fast as it came... I made it my life's motto, lol... Yeah, hard times does that to you!

I bought 2 (one cobalt blue and this one), I actually wanted to buy one in every color but self-control prevailed... But now, I'm itching to buy one more -- the yellow one to wear with my black & white stripe top and new gray sweater...

What I wore:
Hot pink skinnies

* Credits goes to the hubs for taking these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment