Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another wedge

As I mentioned in this post, here is a separate blogpost about my new wedge which I ended up spending all my shopping money in! Which I don't normally do, by the way!
All because I fell in love the moment I saw it...

Coz who wouldn't? It looks a lot like this cork wedge from Lulus.com


I've also long been searching for a sandals to match this belt I have, and when I saw that it's a perfect match I have decided [eventhough it's beyond my price range for a shoe] to go on and buy it, but not right away, I still have some will power left in me that day and thought I'd think it over and if it really was meant to be mine then it'd still be there when I come back... and what do you know?

All the other shoe styles that I liked were gone especially this one

but it was still there, only 2 left, one in my size and another in size 40 and so, I guess I gotta do what a girl gotta do, BUY it! It was meant to be mine! There was what you call some divine intervention already, yes, im being melodramatic all because of a shoe hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment