Friday, July 8, 2011

Finding a Stuart Weitzman Alex Espadrille look-alike!

I get monthly shopping allowance [it's not much but, i'm spoiled, i know!] from the hubs which I don't normally spend in just one shopping trip... I usually divide or extend my budget to 2-3 trips to the stores in a month...

But not this one time where i spent it all in just one swoop!
[Story behind it deserves a separate post!;-)]

This wedge certainly swept me off my feet, literally! I don't have any regrets though, it looks soo nice on my feet, it makes my gams look looong i love it! It's from Bershka. They've got some really nice collection of shoes, I actually had a hard time choosing between these two
And the first one won being a look-alike of Stuart Weitzman Alex Espadrille wedge that
Jen Aniston was seen wearing all-summer long last year, with a steep price tag of US$365! 
...and you know how I'm a big fan of Jen's fashion style I need to have at least a knock-off of it! And speaking of knock-offs, a ton came out with affordable price tags!
I also previously purchased a black version which is a lot cheaper, a little less than US$5 (also deserves a separate post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment