Saturday, January 14, 2012

What I wore - New year's eve

I know it has been two weeks since the new year and I am posting these photos only now, been busy procrastinating - the weather's been crazy, makes me just want to sit and curl up and wrap myself with warm blanket  on the couch and read and surf in my tablet, while sipping hot chocolate...
 Been seeing lots of orange from fashion and style blogs lately and I was kinda' drawn to the color after a while...

What I wore: A mix of old and new

Sweater - new
Black shorts - old
Black opaque tights
Tan wedge booties, also worn here
Orange scarf, new
Shearling-lined aviator jacket, new
Purse
 We ate NYE dinner at a mexican restaurant in the city with friends and then waited for the countdown at midnight....
Cheers to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment