Monday, January 2, 2012

What I wore - Leather jacket and flowy pleated dress

Holidays is officially over, ugh!
'Though I wish it's Christmas everyday, things get a bit crazy around here during this time of the year with my son's birthday, christmas and then new year, I also am glad to get back to my regular, normal, everyday life... although I must say that I'm having a hard time shaking off all that holiday hang-over.

This is what I wore.
(Well, not this but I had to give you at least a visual of what I wore since I was not able to pose for a whole body shot, but it was the same dress, in mint green.)

What I wore:
Soft, flowy pleated dress (same dress as above, different color)
Shearling aviator jacket (see here, i was lugging it the whole time last NYE but it was not that cold, worn here) which I eventually swapped with
Leather jacket, borrowed from my son
Leopard-print belt, close-up pic below
...and to prove to you it was really me and not some random photos which was just cropped [the heads off]... LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment