Friday, January 13, 2012

Latest loots

Last Christmas, hubby asked me what is it I want and without batting an eyelash I answered, "just give me money and I'll buy it myself!" Hahahaha!

And so he did and I wasted no time spending them!


These are what I scored:
1.Leopard-print flats. Finally! I've been looking for the perfect pair and after being unsuccessful for a long time, finally found 'the one' which looked a bit like this one,
- It took me a long time because there are actually lots of leopard-print flats to choose from, but I wanted one where I can see the 'cleavage' of my toes. Talk about wanting to have 'sexy feet'.

2. Teal bag. I liked the Mulberry Alexa leather bag so much and I wanted a look-a-like so when I saw a teal one (by the way, they only have one color for this design), i thought I got to have it! I love teal! It looked a lot like this one below...

3. Chunky, cozy sweater, in my favorite color of the moment, ORANGE! I don't know why I've been drawn to any orange thingy lately...


4. Shearling-lined bomber/aviator jacket


5. Above-the-knee socks.




6. Brown patterned tights

Note: These aren't my photos, 
if you knew the owners of them, I would love to know to give them proper credits. 
(I still haven't taken pics of my loots yet), on my next post hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment