Monday, May 14, 2012

Another hair disaster!

If you've been a long-time reader of my blog, you'll all know how bored I've gotten with my hair... (If not you can refer to this post.) 

Well I probably finally came at the end of the rope two weeks ago, 
I went to the salon with this picture in my fon.




Long story short (pun intended), the stylist (after he said he understood what I wanted) went to work and cut the bangs too damn short, waaaaitttt! Noooo! and he stopped, but it's too late now! It was too short! There's nothing he can do to undo it... 

I look like Dora the Explorer! 

=(

Another hair disaster... 

Instead of solving my previous hair dilemma, here's another one!

That is the reason why I'm not up to any picture-taking lately or posting WIW for that matter, I'd probably wait until my bangs grow out a little, until then, enjoy other photos for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment