Friday, May 18, 2012

Decisions! Decisions!

Last Saturday, day before Mother's day, we went malling and I saw these cute wedges, I was not in the market for new shoes as I just recently purchased this sandals but if you've known me a for a while, you'll know that I just can't pass up anything wedge-heeled! LOL, that's the truth! Anything wedge, I have it!
And so, imagine my delight when I saw these! The colors are sooo fun! I had a hard time choosing! I was leaning towards the pink one coz I have lots of nude/neutral-colored wedges already, but I also can't leave the mustard yellow behind... So before I make the wrong decision of buying the wrong one (or buying 'em all) and then suffer from buyer's remorse eventually, I had to get out of there, FAST! Empty-handed!

No comments:

Post a Comment