Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wanted: Accessories organizer!

I will be the first to admit I have a 'little' obsession with accessories… and by little, I really mean HUGE! My shopping always include a trip to my favorite accesories shop and needless to say, I don't get out of there there empty-handed, my purchases would include at least two statement necklaces, a stack or two of bracelets, throw in some huge statement ring or one-of-a-kind set of earrings.

Over the years, I have amassed quite a collection...  Here are my favorites! (the ones that are not tangled! LOL!) 
It came to a point where it has clearly gotten out-of-control, it has taken up residence in various places like our drawers, bowls, hangers and some are even tangled in random plastic bags and it's a big mess! It's hard to find what I'm really looking for when all the chains and necklaces gets all tangled up like that and I don't wanna spend my precious hours of getting ready just trying to untangle them. It's no fun really. Gives me headache! It would be nice if everything is displayed just like in the pictures below.


Then life would be easier!




Check out other options here and there are tons of other options out there, just google it and voila! Inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment