Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MAXI-mize!

On a recent shopping trip, I came across a MAXI dress just like the one below,
only, it's not really a dress but a jumpsuit and ORANGE just like this one but with a belt...
...and because it's not a typical maxi dress coz it's actually a jumpsuit, I just had to have them!

Long story short, I bought it... I was about to pay when I saw another one in blue, also a maxi dress/jumpsuit, I can't decide which one so I had to buy both, and just as I was about to leave, another dress caught my eye because of the color, it's TEAL  [oh, how I'm loving the color TEAL lately] so naturally, won't pass that one up either...
Bought all three maxis just coz!
That is despite my earlier pronouncements that I have enough maxis already to last me a lifetime!

Now comes the real challenge, how am I gonna style them and what colors goes best with orange, blue and teal!

No comments:

Post a Comment