Thursday, October 14, 2010

What I Wore - My Birthday!

Here's another one of those 'stripey' outfit I was telling you about in this post.
Told you they'll keep on comin'!

Stripey outfit no.2
This is what i wore last Sunday, 10.10.10
Black & white striped maxi dress - local shop
A&F flipflops
Multiple chain silver necklace with turquoise flower pin [which i just added for a pop of color]
This time I ditched the pink and gray and gold.

The whole outfit is, believe it or not, only 160yuan [excluding the bag, watch & stunnas] which if converted to peso is roughly around Php1,100.00!


My birthday was last Thursday the 7th, we decided to skip the celebration that day and just planned a birthday lunch with Filipino friends that Sunday after church...




But then again, we still had dinner at our favorite resto after I came back from a day of, what else? SHOPPING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment