Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Outfit Inspiration for Fall - Stripes+Pink+Gray+Denims


I recently been to a shopping trip and all I saw displayed in stores were stripes! Even some of the shoppers were wearing one, either in combo of black & white, gray & white, gray & black, and so I said to myself, maybe i'd buy a few! A few? I ended up buying almost every 'striped' thing I saw...[I hope my husband doesn't get to read this!]
Tsk tsk! I really have a problem, I know! I need a good spanking right now!

So, now that I have one too many striped thing in my closet, how i'd wear them is a dilemma!

And so, when I saw this,
a light bulb inside my head suddenly lit up [I watched a lot of cartoons]...
I instantly thought 'inspiration'!

I especially liked the idea of combining pink, white & gray with a pop of turquoise and gold,
I never would've thought that gold would go nicely with gray...

So, here's stripey outfit no.1!


I modified it a bit since I'm dressing up for Fall... I ditched the gold sandals and put on my slouchy pink/old rose boots with a strip of silver on each side, it's really, really old like 3 years old old, and it's also really, really cheap like Php200.00 cheap! I'm not kidding! I bought it at 25yuan (x6.8 more or less) in March 2007, at the tail-end of winter. It's my all-time favorite boots coz it has wedge heels which adds a good 2 inches to my height but despite that it's very light and comfy to walk on in, and it's pink, of course! Also, I used my pink sweater [also old, 2004 or 2005 can't even remember], in case it gets chilly in the afternoon/night, just wrapped it around my neck, instead of the short-sleeved blouse.

Did I mention that I bought almost every stripey thing i saw? Yes? So, you know this is not gonna be the first and last stripey post of mine that you're gonna see, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment