Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Scarf season and colored skinnies (Wearings lately)



If you've been a long-time reader of this blog, you'll know that I'm an accessory kinda' girl... I'd always find something to add to my outfit to make it visually interesting, and since it's now fall here - scarf season (tho the weather isn't much so) I added a couple of scarves - some of my birthday loot (teal/pink - left and green paisley - right) to my growing collection..
Outfit details:
1. H&M outfit
(White lace-arm top found in the girl's section at H&M, pink skinnies from H&M, brown/gold-rimmed aviators from H&M, wedge ankle booties (new, bday 
gift to self)

2. Blue and teal
(White halter top, cobalt blue skinnies from H&M, white birks (sold at my shop)

3. Green and peach
(Black ribbed tee from H&M, peach skinnies, animal-print flats)

No comments:

Post a Comment