Monday, June 10, 2013

WIW [New favorite - Stripes top]


Sorry for the pic quality (taken by my iPhone under low light in an elevator =)

Can I just say again that this is my favorite top at the moment? Although it's summer, I still love wearing it because it's sooo breezy  and light despite the longer sleeves... and just coz it's stripe! Can I also say that I love anything and everything stripes? It's so versatile, I can wear them with just about everything in my closet! So far, I've worn this top 4 times since I bought it and paired with boyfriend jeans, white skinnies, denim cut-offs and blue skinny jeans... I have plans of pairing them with a lace skirt for a more dress-up feel with pearl necklace maybe? And mint skinnies, white shorts, so excited!

Wonder why my shoes is like that, weird!

Stripes top - H&M
White skinnies - H&M
Tie-dye bag - Bershka
Teal flats - forgot the brand
Statement necklace - have that for 3 years

No comments:

Post a Comment