Thursday, March 8, 2012

What I wore - Black, White & Blue Family Photoshoot

We did a family photo shoot last Sunday and while planning our outfits in my mind, hubby announced he was gonna wear his baby blue shirt and black coat and black denims, the outfit below popped in my mind and I instantly coordinated my outfit to his! My son also wore blue/black outfit combo.... 


I had this photo in my files for a long time and I finally got the chance to draw inspiration from it when I was planning out outfits for our family photoshoot last February...


What I'm wearing:
blue cardigan
animal-print tube dress
DIY necklace, tutorial post to follow
baby blue belt
juicy couture chain-link bracelet
I just love coordinating outfits in family photos, you all look cohesive and put together without being too matchy-matchy...

No comments:

Post a Comment