Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I wore - Trip to Dafen Art Village

What I wore: [02.02.12]

Old tunic [circa 2009], see worn here
Cropped denim jacket [really old, circa 2006 - worn many, many, many times!] here, here, here, here and here
Black leggings, worn here
Riding boots, new - it was already too late before I realize that it was not made for 
walking long distances =( My feet was in serious pain when we got home!

Oh, the sacrifices you go through for fashion's sake!

Hubs and I went to Dafen Art Village just 10 mins. from our area. It is a village where most of the people who live there are artists, painters, sculptors, carvers etc. The whole village is transformed into a huge outdoor gallery, even the buildings are dressed in awesome colors, it's amazing! 

Here are some of the snapshots I wanna share with you...

A big sculptured hand holding a paintbrush will welcome you at the entrance of the village.


 Creating art/painting is their basic livelihood, they sell their work for really cheap prices... We've seen a couple painting that we'd like to buy when we come back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment