Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What I Wore -- Father's Day 2011

Did you miss me?

Awww! I missed you too! =)

But I'm back with some photos from last Father's Day, went out with my two boys
and Gabe's friend Wen Xing. It's actually a double celebration because we're also celebrating hubby's birthday which was last June 17th and so after the gift-giving and opening the night before Father's day, we went out that Sunday and ate at this Japanese Teppanyaki resto at MixC mall and here is what I wore...

I wore my blue maxi tube dress from this post and put an [neon-ish]orange slim belt, and my pink braided thong sandals experimenting on the neon and
color-block trend all in one outfit... =] 

I piled on some white and silver thin bangles/charm bracelets (Juicy Couture -- wish I had a close-up shot of them) and my favorite summer accesory, my white wooden bead necklace...

It's nice to have your own paparazzi anywhere you go, photographing your every move *wink*
Thanks for these photos, I love you, mwah!
Oh, didn't I say my hubby is also my personal paparazzi? Well, he is! =)
Can you see the 'love' in my eyes?

And here is the awesome celebrant posing for a photo with us,

my boys are gorgeous aren't they?

1 comment: