Tuesday, May 3, 2011

B&W


This is my outfit last Sunday 05.01.11 when hubby and I had a rare chance to go out by ourselves -- it is some sort of our 'anniversary date'... And yeah, I went [kinda'] all-out for my man wearing short-shorts! [I knew he love my legs!] 
It is now too hot to wear jeans or leggings.

This outfit was not planned, i just threw it all together and liked the outcome, I'm not sure about the sandals though, I should've worn this wedge for added color and visual interest to a somewhat plain black and white combo but since I knew there'd be lots of walking involved, i decided to go with comfort...


The white lace top is thrifted -- only P65.00 or $1.50... SCORE!

2 comments:

  1. hi dot, how rae you and the family? miss you guys? are you still all in china? hugs from us..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ate Loida! It's been a long time! Opo, dito pa rin po kaming family sa China... Musta na po kayo jan sa Canada?

    ReplyDelete