Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The search is over!

I have been searching high 'n low for the right pair of ankle booties to wear this fall, I even searched some on the internet and collected this set for inspiration, and then after seeing this Givenchy ruched wedge ankle booties, i thought this was it! It was perfect! I love the color, love how it is ruched, the peeptoe and of course, the wedge heel, oh, wedge! How I love wedge!



And then I thought it's Givenchy! Oh right, I forgot, I couldn't afford it  :-(


But these gray ankle booties I found are just as awesome! It may not be as awesome as the Givenchy booties but these will do... They look fab with my skinny jeans, my shorts and leggings, I may even wear them with my mini-dresses...
Lots of outfit possibilities! And it didn't left my wallet empty... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment