Thursday, April 14, 2011

Romping in denims and shopping...

This photo is old, taken around Sept last year,
i put it up because I saw this pic of Audrina Patridge

Feel free
My outfit inspiration

Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


wearing denim rompers almost identical as mine...
 ... and I am getting so inspired by the perfect weather we're having at this time, and though it still gets a little chilly in the afternoons and at night, i am so excited and already looking forward to summer [but not the heat though!]...
And eventhough I still have clothes that are dying to make their spring debut,
i'm excited to shop for summer outfits!

And shopping I went... I was able to cross-out a few items in my spring summer must-have list -- bliss!

And as if I don't have enough wedge shoes to wear for spring and summer, I got another one -- a cork wedge! in a very yummy spring color [separate post for that *wink*], a cut-out ballerina flats in blue, a couple of comfy leggings, a white ruffly top with a cute back, a lime green spring cardigan, slim belts in diff. spring/bright colors and a black statement belt I intend to wear with the dress that hubby bought for me (yup, he buys me dresses -- bought me 2, and a week prior, he got me a black tee from Zara,
 he's that awesome!)


**pictures later -- camera is with hubby in Shanghai**

No comments:

Post a Comment