Monday, August 2, 2010

Beach Outfit Inspiration No. 1

Sorry if it may seem to you that I've been neglecting my blog, I'm not... Blogspot.com is having issues with postings lately, i just don't know why...

Bez naslova

Anyway, I have been browsing Polyvore lately for beachwear coz we're gonna be hitting the beach this weekend, YAY! I'm so excited!

This is beach outfit inspiration no. 1 - it's nice and stylish and I think it'll look good on beach pictorials and some lounging around, but I don't know if I'm gonna go for this look - the dress is so high-maintenance [mental note to self: Be reminded that you got an 11-year old and a puppy! LOL!] I think I'm gonna need something I can run around with... Need to browse some more, be sure to drop by again coz I'll be posting more outfits in my future posts!


Bez naslova by Aida - B featuring Rampage shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment