Thursday, March 22, 2012

And I finally got dressed! [What I wore - Chambray Shirt]

I LOVE SPRING! I think it's my most favorite season, fashion-wise.... I get to wear colors - (brights and pastels), patterns - (florals, stripes, plaid, gingham), accessories - (scarves, colorful bangles and statement necklaces), you name it!  



 It's finally getting a little warmer today, the sun is out after days of rain so I'm really excited for the weekend! I guess that's my cue to finally get dressed! I mean other than the comfy PJ's and workout pants I'm living in when it's cold and gloomy...

So, I've been wearing this chambray shirt non-stop, well at least in my mind... I've been planning outfits around it and I'm excited to finally wear it out yesterday grocery shopping.


What I'm wearing:
Chambray shirt, new
Black leggings
Nude wedge sandals 


Note to self: Clean the mirror! =}

No comments:

Post a Comment